· Proverbs ·
· Proverbs, Quotes and Sayings for Preaching, Teaching, Bulletins, Prayer Letters, New Letters, Reports, Calendars and all types of periodicals to had humor, color and spice.
Proverbs are often called adages, aphorisms, apophthegms, axioms, byword, dictum, epithet, motto, platitude, precept, prescript, tenet, theorem, truism ...
They can also be analogous, kindred, parallel, similar and comparable in their help in conveying a point or idea.
Proverbs are useful when composing a Sermon
· Since most who compose sermons enjoy spicing them with quips, poems and sayings. A fresh, ready supply of same can be handy.
An ever increasing list is compiled at our soul winning site which can be searched by any word (not tied to categories). Check to see if it is not helpful for you, too.
Most preachers are also soul winners ...
· Pastors should be in the business of telling others how to be saved and training their flock to win the lost, as well.
Soul Winning comes in at least 2 parts
1. Getting a person to an open Bible
2. Sharing the salvation message of the Bible
Our Soul Winning site especially concentrates on the first half, getting the person in front of an open Bible. We use a booth at public events because ...
* people are more apt to not be defensive
* people are more apt to sit and listen
* people come to pubic events with an open heart
* people come to you, they are on your "turf"
* soul winners can learn to impart the Gospel in a single outing, because of the frequency of opportunity
We have a method of seating prospects that is easy to learn and simple to implement. See our
website for the full picture.